SMALL BUSINESS SOLUTIONS SPECIALIST & SPECIAL PROJECTS ASSOCIATE, June 2003 to October 2004
- Primary responsibility is the selling of postage meters to US small business customers through the use of outbound telesales practices and techniques.
- Consistently matched or beat team and department sales goals on a regular basis.
- Developed sales spreadsheets for special projects teams to consistently track and calculate sales numbers, averages and conversion rates.
- Was a member and top producer on 3 Special Projects teams. These teams specilized in targeted sales to very specific target audiences:
- BuyerZone.com – A team specializing in selling to customers who request information on postage meters through www.buyerzone.com.
- ADA – A team specializing in dental practices affiliated with the American Dental Association’s Member Advantage program, through which Pitney Bowes offers special pricing and packages.
- LivePerson™ – A live chat service which Pitney Bowes implemented on their www.pitneyworks.com website to provide customers with live chat sales support. In this venue, the rep must not only type very fast, but must be able to handle multiple customers at the same time and still be able to sell effectively.
- Note: I held the highest overall consistent sales volume conversion in this capacity.
- Became one of the top two sales reps on the team based upon sheer sales volume and level of excellent teamworking skills.
- Received multiple awards and commendations for sales excellence including Rookie of the Month and Excellence in Sales.